Date: 4/18/24 11:51 am
From: Shae via groups.io <23joules...>
Subject: Re: [labird] Sandhill crane photographed at NOLA City Park south course today
Steve-
Can confirm it has been seen flying by staff at the golf course and by a New Orleans birder, Lisa, who saw it fly into a tree to roost last night. I cannot speak to the the possibility of it being the same bird at the Audubon Species Center. I can personally confirm that the bird let me get within about 2 feet of it without even flinching.
-Shae