Date: 4/18/24 11:47 am
From: Joelle Finley via groups.io <jjf1946...>
Subject: Re: [labird] Sandhill crane photographed at NOLA City Park south course today
Steve, the bird was seen flying toward some oak trees last evening. As of
this morning, it was still hanging around the golf club house. The US Fish
and Wildlife Service is supposed to try to capture it and the Species
Survival Center has agreed to accept it. John Nelson should have all of the
details.

Joelle