JerseyBirds
Received From Subject
5/12/24 10:28 am Carla Kelly-Mackey <00001c24612ab4ac-dmarc-request...> Re: [JERSEYBI] Fireworks
5/11/24 6:27 am Sally Conyne <sbconyne2...> [JERSEYBI] Fireworks
5/10/24 8:07 am Michael Testa <0000138fc18dda4c-dmarc-request...> [JERSEYBI] Upland Sandpiper Salem Co
5/5/24 8:29 am Andrew Block <000006a6ea4d1677-dmarc-request...> [JERSEYBI] Thanks
5/5/24 7:30 am Diane C Louie <dclouie...> Re: [JERSEYBI] Ocean City rookery
5/5/24 7:18 am Diane C Louie <dclouie...> Re: [JERSEYBI] Ocean City rookery
5/5/24 7:14 am Larry Zirlin <larry-zirlin...> Re: [JERSEYBI] Ocean City rookery
5/5/24 6:52 am Michael Stubblefield <stubblem...> Re: [JERSEYBI] Ocean City rookery
5/5/24 6:43 am Andrew Block <000006a6ea4d1677-dmarc-request...> [JERSEYBI] Ocean City rookery
5/5/24 5:33 am Gary or Karen Gentile <kbbb99...> [JERSEYBI] Blue Grosbeak
5/2/24 10:01 am Jay Pitocchelli <jpitocch...> [JERSEYBI] Request for assistance – song recordings of migrating Mourning Warblers
4/28/24 12:15 pm K Cahill <krc22226...> Re: [JERSEYBI] Delaware Water Gap - Old Mine Road Closure through summer 2024
4/26/24 5:56 pm Stephen Bahr <00001c6ce11fc7dc-dmarc-request...> Re: [JERSEYBI] FOY Hummingbird!
4/26/24 2:45 pm Karenne Snow <njwren46...> [JERSEYBI] FOY Hummingbird!
4/26/24 9:37 am Gary or Karen Gentile <kbbb99...> [JERSEYBI] In the yard today…
4/24/24 8:03 am John Collins <jjcbirder...> [JERSEYBI] FOY Wood Thrush
4/24/24 7:46 am Sandra Mc <00001612b6c65e18-dmarc-request...> Re: [JERSEYBI] Delaware Water Gap - Old Mine Road Closure through summer 2024
4/22/24 2:00 pm Susan Treesh <sktreesh...> [JERSEYBI] Delaware Water Gap - Old Mine Road Closure through summer 2024
4/22/24 9:57 am John Collins <jjcbirder...> [JERSEYBI] FOS Ruby-throated Hummingbird

Back to top
Date: 5/12/24 10:28 am
From: Carla Kelly-Mackey <00001c24612ab4ac-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Re: [JERSEYBI] Fireworks
Thanks for these stats, Sally. I've already begun to argue with a coworker who lives in New Hope & is wholeheartedly in favor of the fireworks. In Delaware Township, many of us fought against the fireworks at the township park, to no avail, but at least they're generally only once a year & in the fall. I'll be happy to send this info to the group who tried to stop the fireworks here & I expect they'll be willing to try to help.

I would like to suggest that letters to the editor can be submitted to the Bucks County Herald https://buckscountyherald.com/letters-to-the-herald/

It's my recollection that the Friday night fireworks events several years ago were scaled back after much involvement by the animal loving communities? It's time to dust off our battle gear & get back to work.

Carla Kelly-Mackey
Rosemont, NJ

Carla Kelly-Mackey

Sent with Proton Mail secure email.

On Saturday, May 11th, 2024 at 9:26 AM, Sally Conyne <sbconyne2...> wrote:

> Dear Birders
>
> The firework shows on the Delaware are scheduled to be expanded from just
> the July 4th weekend to five Friday nights — the first two on May 17th and
> June 7th, right in the middle of migration and nesting season.
> This plan to expand displays on the Delaware at Lambertville and New Hope
> is an environmental disaster in the making. These early dates are during
> migration for some birds and during nesting season for many others
> including the 6 local nesting Bald Eagles and the various species of
> swallow nesting on the local bridges. And then there are the array of
> species living along the PA and NJ canals, the towpaths and hillsides.
> There's also the issue of the many family animals and service animals
> terrified by the explosions. I hope that at least these two earliest dates
> will be re-considered. The terrible downside is simply not worth an hour of
> loud entertainment."
> I hope that there are people in the NJ birding and natural history
> community who will voice their concern about these events by writing to the
> New Hope Chamber of Commerce who controls and funds the event.
> Greater New Hope Chamber of Commerce • 267-756-3443 •
> <newhopechamber...>
> Thanks very much,
> Sally Conyne
> https://www.facebook.com/groups/422526191135470/user/100035934286115/?__cft__[0]=AZU1VuP741RYV2q8y3_PP_0u8ghjrLfc0zVn_zFi0JYAlHD8AvK7hJvkz9y3p2lYKsvWQzHOieJ1xMEqyUj8YdpJkgtWhgdjSDdLEWrKrJ5aIXMPcI8ExDr0w36RKzTvLG6Amuzn-bmYiwxlYr_XPdjzFgq7HnLXTqSxOvCmCus-_g&__tn__=-]K-R
>
> Bowne Station Road, Stockton, NJ
> https://www.visitbuckscounty.com/.../lambertville.../6798/
> Lambertville-New Hope Fireworks! | Bucks County, PA
> VISITBUCKSCOUNTY.COM
> [image: 404]
>
> List Guidelines: https://lists.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind2107&L=JERSEYBI&P=R685&X=OE8E22FEF3A2B10DFE5
> List help: <jerseybi-request...>
> List archives: https://lists.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=jerseybi
> NJ Bird Records Committee: www.njbrc.com

List Guidelines: https://lists.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind2107&L=JERSEYBI&P=R685&X=OE8E22FEF3A2B10DFE5
List help: <jerseybi-request...>
List archives: https://lists.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=jerseybi

Date: 5/10/24 8:07 am
From: Michael Testa <0000138fc18dda4c-dmarc-request...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] Upland Sandpiper Salem Co
Had a Single Upland Sandpiper perched on the fence posts and walking across the road on Featherbed Ln . Bird was about 40 yards past the kestrel box heading towards kings Hwy. Numerous E Meadowlarks and a large flock of migrant E Kingbirds were also at this location.

Mike Testa
Riverton

Sent from my iPhone

List Guidelines: https://lists.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind2107&L=JERSEYBI&P=R685&X=OE8E22FEF3A2B10DFE5
List help: <jerseybi-request...>
List archives: https://lists.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=jerseybi

Date: 5/5/24 8:29 am
From: Andrew Block <000006a6ea4d1677-dmarc-request...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] Thanks
Thank you to everyone who repsonded to my request.  Turns out i didn't zoom in enough on Google:-)  I see it now.  Can't wait to get down there.
Andrew
Andrew BlockConsulting Naturalist
Yonkers, New York www.flickr.com/photos/conuropsis/albums

List Guidelines: https://lists.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind2107&L=JERSEYBI&P=R685&X=OE8E22FEF3A2B10DFE5
List help: <jerseybi-request...>
List archives: https://lists.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=jerseybi

Date: 5/5/24 7:30 am
From: Diane C Louie <dclouie...>
Subject: Re: [JERSEYBI] Ocean City rookery
P.S. Faulty auto correct: It’s actually Stainton Memorial

P.P.S. Inside the Welcome Center I was marveling at the rookery and asked how long it was there.
While the staff didn’t know, an elderly woman who was visiting said she remembered a rookery being there as a child
but it was difficult to access before the causeway was built about a dozen years ago. Year by year, visitors to the
Welcome Center have seen the rookery grow bigger and bigger.

Diane Louie

On May 5, 2024, at 10:17 AM, Diane C Louie <dclouie...> wrote:

Andrew,

Here is the google maps address:

Ocean City Welcome & Information Center, 300 W 9th St, Ocean City, NJ 08226

Take Exit 30 Garden State Parkway South to Rte 52 (aka Stanton Memorial). The Welcome Center is literally on the elevated
causeway with plenty of parking in front. Walk along the causeway for fabulous views from above/eye level of the rookeries stuffed with White Ibis,
Great and Snowy Egrets. (You can also take a small path underneath). You’ll also see Little Blue, Black and Yellow-crowned Night Herons.
Restrooms in the Welcome Center.

Enjoy!

Diane Louie
Madison

On May 5, 2024, at 9:42 AM, Andrew Block <000006a6ea4d1677-dmarc-request...> wrote:

Hi all,
My buddy and I want to come down to see and photograph all the cool birds being seen at the Ocean City rookery, but not 100%sure where it is. I couldn't find it in Boyle's book. I hear it's at a visitor center there, but where. Not seeing any visitors center on Google Maps. Please don't just tell me to check ebird, I don't use it. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
Andrew
Andrew BlockConsulting Naturalist
Yonkers, New York www.flickr.com/photos/conuropsis/albums

List Guidelines: https://lists.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind2107&L=JERSEYBI&P=R685&X=OE8E22FEF3A2B10DFE5
List help: <jerseybi-request...>
List archives: https://lists.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=jerseybi
NJ Bird Records Committee: www.njbrc.com

List Guidelines: https://lists.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind2107&L=JERSEYBI&P=R685&X=OE8E22FEF3A2B10DFE5
List help: <jerseybi-request...>
List archives: https://lists.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=jerseybi

Date: 5/5/24 7:18 am
From: Diane C Louie <dclouie...>
[...]

List Guidelines: https://lists.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind2107&L=JERSEYBI&P=R685&X=OE8E22FEF3A2B10DFE5
List help: <jerseybi-request...>
List archives: https://lists.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=jerseybi
NJ Bird Records Committee: www.njbrc.com

List Guidelines: https://lists.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind2107&L=JERSEYBI&P=R685&X=OE8E22FEF3A2B10DFE5
List help: <jerseybi-request...>
List archives: https://lists.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=jerseybi

Date: 5/5/24 7:14 am
From: Larry Zirlin <larry-zirlin...>
On the Causeway to Ocean City. It’s like going to the zoo.
Larry Z
Http://birdsandwords-larryz.blogspot.com/
Sent from my iPhone

> On May 5, 2024, at 9:52 AM, Michael Stubblefield <stubblem...> wrote:
>
> It’s literally the Ocean City Welcome Center. Drive, park, look. Can’t miss it. I’m in Cape May heading there shortly.
>

> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On May 5, 2024, at 9:43 AM, Andrew Block <000006a6ea4d1677-dmarc-request...> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>> My buddy and I want to come down to see and photograph all the cool birds being seen at the Ocean City rookery, but not 100%sure where it is. I couldn't find it in Boyle's book. I hear it's at a visitor center there, but where. Not seeing any visitors center on Google Maps. Please don't just tell me to check ebird, I don't use it. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
>> Andrew
>> Andrew BlockConsulting Naturalist
>> Yonkers, New York www.flickr.com/photos/conuropsis/albums
>>
>> List Guidelines: https://lists.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind2107&L=JERSEYBI&P=R685&X=OE8E22FEF3A2B10DFE5
>> List help: <jerseybi-request...>
>> List archives: https://lists.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=jerseybi
>> NJ Bird Records Committee: www.njbrc.com
>
> List Guidelines: https://lists.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind2107&L=JERSEYBI&P=R685&X=OE8E22FEF3A2B10DFE5
> List help: <jerseybi-request...>
> List archives: https://lists.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=jerseybi
> NJ Bird Records Committee: www.njbrc.com

List Guidelines: https://lists.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind2107&L=JERSEYBI&P=R685&X=OE8E22FEF3A2B10DFE5
List help: <jerseybi-request...>
List archives: https://lists.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=jerseybi

Date: 5/5/24 6:52 am
From: Michael Stubblefield <stubblem...>
It’s literally the Ocean City Welcome Center. Drive, park, look. Can’t miss it. I’m in Cape May heading there shortly.

Sent from my iPhone

> On May 5, 2024, at 9:43 AM, Andrew Block <000006a6ea4d1677-dmarc-request...> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
> My buddy and I want to come down to see and photograph all the cool birds being seen at the Ocean City rookery, but not 100%sure where it is. I couldn't find it in Boyle's book. I hear it's at a visitor center there, but where. Not seeing any visitors center on Google Maps. Please don't just tell me to check ebird, I don't use it. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
> Andrew
> Andrew BlockConsulting Naturalist
> Yonkers, New York www.flickr.com/photos/conuropsis/albums
>
> List Guidelines: https://lists.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind2107&L=JERSEYBI&P=R685&X=OE8E22FEF3A2B10DFE5
> List help: <jerseybi-request...>
> List archives: https://lists.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=jerseybi
> NJ Bird Records Committee: www.njbrc.com

List Guidelines: https://lists.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind2107&L=JERSEYBI&P=R685&X=OE8E22FEF3A2B10DFE5
List help: <jerseybi-request...>
List archives: https://lists.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=jerseybi

Date: 5/5/24 5:33 am
From: Gary or Karen Gentile <kbbb99...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] Blue Grosbeak
The male Blue Grosbeak has been in the yard several days now.
I believe the female was here on Monday but not sure about that.
Did not know the color “blue” could be so beautiful!

Karen
Ocean,NJ

Sent from Karen’s iPad

List Guidelines: https://lists.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind2107&L=JERSEYBI&P=R685&X=OE8E22FEF3A2B10DFE5
List help: <jerseybi-request...>
List archives: https://lists.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=jerseybi

Date: 5/2/24 10:01 am
From: Jay Pitocchelli <jpitocch...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] Request for assistance – song recordings of migrating Mourning Warblers
Request for assistance – song recordings of migrating Mourning Warblers

I am posting my annual opportunity to participate in a Citizens Science Project that involves recording migrating Mourning Warbler songs. I am trying to determine the nature of migratory pathways taken by different song populations of Mourning Warbler males during their spring migration. I am continuing to collect your recordings and plot them on a map of North America to determine if and where birds with different song types (regiolects) separate from each other during spring migration. The most current map of songs of migrants is at the web site below.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?hl=en&mid=1voXjBhvHZ0nwAv93_OBC_vCPuxQ&<ll...>%2C-85.09712735&z=5

All you need is a Smartphone and a singing Mourning Warbler. You can send the recordings to my e-mail address (jpitocch AT anselm.edu). The web page link below describes the project and how to make recordings on your Smartphone in more detail.

https://mowasongmapper.weebly.com/

This year is the 10th and final year of data collection. I very much appreciate your past and present contributions to this Citizens Science Project.

Dr. Jay Pitocchelli
Professor Emeritus
Biology Department
Saint Anselm College
Manchester, NH 03102

List Guidelines: https://lists.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind2107&L=JERSEYBI&P=R685&X=OE8E22FEF3A2B10DFE5
List help: <jerseybi-request...>
List archives: https://lists.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=jerseybi

Date: 4/28/24 12:15 pm
From: K Cahill <krc22226...>
Subject: Re: [JERSEYBI] Delaware Water Gap - Old Mine Road Closure through summer 2024
In addition, the bridge at Walpack center is also closed but no sign
showing when approaching from stokes/Tillman ravine area

On Wed, Apr 24, 2024, 10:46 AM Sandra Mc <
<00001612b6c65e18-dmarc-request...> wrote:

> Thank you Susan for this important information for all who bird the area.
> Greatly appreciated.
>

> Sandy McNicol
> Kinwood Township
>

> On Mon, 22 Apr, 2024 at 5:39 PM, Susan Treesh <sktreesh...>
> wrote:
>

> To: <jerseybi...>
>
> Jerseybirders, with May migration in sight, I wanted to pass on that a
> major section of Old Mine Road is closed through summer 2024 for
> repaving. The section closed is from the Worthington Forest line to
> Millbrook Village, that is, Miles 6-9. This includes Poxonoco Boat
> launch, Turtle Cove, and the Watergate Wetlands area (which is already
> closed for the final phase of its restoration).
>
> This is a heavily birded route in spring, and could impact World Series
> of Birding plans as well. However, the northern half of Old Mine Road-
> which deserves more birding attention - is still open. For now. The
> alert advises that a couple of additional portions will be worked on
> from Miles 26.4<http://26.4> through 32.4<http://32.4> starting fall 2024
> and going into 2025.
> Information is at
> https://www.nps.gov/dewa/learn/news/gaoa-old-mine-road-rehab-2024.htm.
>
> Anyone with additional information or updates or corrections is welcome
> to post them here.
>
> Susan Treesh
> co-administrator, Jerseybirds
>
> List Guidelines:
> https://lists.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind2107&L=JERSEYBI&P=R685&X=OE8E22FEF3A2B10DFE5
> List help: <jerseybi-request...><mailto:
> <jerseybi-request...>
> List archives: https://lists.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=jerseybi
> NJ Bird Records Committee: www.njbrc.com
> .
>
> List Guidelines:
> https://lists.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind2107&L=JERSEYBI&P=R685&X=OE8E22FEF3A2B10DFE5
> List help: <jerseybi-request...>
> List archives: https://lists.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=jerseybi
> NJ Bird Records Committee: www.njbrc.com

List Guidelines: https://lists.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind2107&L=JERSEYBI&P=R685&X=OE8E22FEF3A2B10DFE5
List help: <jerseybi-request...>
List archives: https://lists.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=jerseybi

Date: 4/26/24 5:56 pm
From: Stephen Bahr <00001c6ce11fc7dc-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Re: [JERSEYBI] FOY Hummingbird!
I got my first one years as well! Spotswood, NJ - A healthy male!
Stephen Bahr
Sent from my iPhone

> On Apr 26, 2024, at 5:45 PM, Karenne Snow <njwren46...> wrote:
>
> Last year, in my new place, I transformed a 10 x 10 "front yard" of gravel
> into a perennial bed of (mostly) native plants. I was hoping to encourage
> the bees and butterflies and birds, some of whom I heard nearby that spring.
>
> Everything flourished and though I didn't see a wide variety of
> butterflies, I did have a good assortment of pollinators on lavender, Joe
> pye weed, st John's wort, pentas, hibiscus (that non-native) and some
> annuals I was gifted. Then one day in the late summer, a female hummingbird
> stopped by! I was so excited! It worked! And finally, the feeder that had
> been up for a good long while was being used, too.
>
> Over the winter, I enjoyed the usual feeder and ground birds, plus
> bluebirds, yellow rumped warblers, and an oriole at the suet feeder. All
> that in the "no man's land" between the pinelands and central Jersey.
>
> Two days ago I finally finished cleaning the bird feeder area and I put up
> the hummingbird feeder.
>
> Today, there she was! The only plants blooming right now are iris and
> violets and the last of the hyacinth. But she remembered or saw the feeder.
> Yay!
>
> Karenne
>
> List Guidelines: https://lists.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind2107&L=JERSEYBI&P=R685&X=OE8E22FEF3A2B10DFE5
> List help: <jerseybi-request...>
> List archives: https://lists.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=jerseybi
> NJ Bird Records Committee: http://www.njbrc.com/
This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.

If verification is required, please request a hard-copy version.

Rutgers University - DIA
201 Fitch Road
Piscataway, NJ 08854
http://www.scarletknights.com/<http://scarletknights.com/>

List Guidelines: https://lists.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind2107&L=JERSEYBI&P=R685&X=OE8E22FEF3A2B10DFE5
List help: <jerseybi-request...>
List archives: https://lists.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=jerseybi

Date: 4/26/24 9:37 am
From: Gary or Karen Gentile <kbbb99...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] In the yard today…
Today brought a Catbird, a Brown Thrasher, a Yellow-rumpled Warbler,
all first of season for the yard! There is still 3 White-throated Sparrows
and a Song Sparrow.

Sent from Karen’s iPad

List Guidelines: https://lists.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind2107&L=JERSEYBI&P=R685&X=OE8E22FEF3A2B10DFE5
List help: <jerseybi-request...>
List archives: https://lists.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=jerseybi

Date: 4/24/24 8:03 am
From: John Collins <jjcbirder...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] FOY Wood Thrush
I heard my first-of-the-year Wood Thrush this morning at the Raritan River
Greenway In Raritan Borough/Bridgewater. What a glorious song!

John J. Collins
Raritan, NJ

List Guidelines: https://lists.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind2107&L=JERSEYBI&P=R685&X=OE8E22FEF3A2B10DFE5
List help: <jerseybi-request...>
List archives: https://lists.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=jerseybi

Date: 4/22/24 2:00 pm
From: Susan Treesh <sktreesh...>
Jerseybirders, with May migration in sight, I wanted to pass on that a
major section of Old Mine Road is closed through summer 2024 for
repaving.   The section closed is from the Worthington Forest line to
Millbrook Village, that is, Miles 6-9.  This includes Poxonoco Boat
launch, Turtle Cove, and the Watergate Wetlands area (which is already
closed for the final phase of its restoration).

This is a heavily birded route in spring, and could impact World Series
of Birding plans as well.  However, the northern half of Old Mine Road-
which deserves more birding attention - is still open.  For now.  The
alert advises that a couple of additional portions will be worked on
from Miles 26.4 through 32.4 starting fall 2024 and going into 2025.
Information is at
https://www.nps.gov/dewa/learn/news/gaoa-old-mine-road-rehab-2024.htm.

Anyone with additional information or updates or corrections is welcome
to post them here.

Susan Treesh
co-administrator, Jerseybirds

List Guidelines: https://lists.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind2107&L=JERSEYBI&P=R685&X=OE8E22FEF3A2B10DFE5
List help: <jerseybi-request...>
List archives: https://lists.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=jerseybi

Date: 4/22/24 9:57 am
From: John Collins <jjcbirder...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] FOS Ruby-throated Hummingbird
I just had my first-of-the-season Ruby-throated Hummingbird at my feeder
here in Raritan Borough!

John J. Collins
Raritan, NJ

List Guidelines: https://lists.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind2107&L=JERSEYBI&P=R685&X=OE8E22FEF3A2B10DFE5