Date: 5/5/24 6:20 am
From: <lehman.paul...> via groups.io <lehman.paul...>
Subject: [SanDiegoRegionBirding] Franklin's Gull from sea watch
I am at Seawatch In La Jolla early Sunday morning. Hoping the increasing wind brings something in. The front just cleared and the rain has stopped for the day and the wind is picking up. And with my scope at high power, I can actually make out the Franklin's Gull working the beach over at La Jolla Shores. So if anybody still needs Franklin's Gull for their seawatch list, here's your chance! There's also a tattler or two at SeaWatch, as there has been for the past couple days.
Paul Lehman, San Diego

Sent from AOL on Android

View/Reply Online (#15994): https://groups.io/g/SanDiegoRegionBirding/message/15994
The monthly meetings of San Diego Field Ornithologists (SDFO) are currently virtual, open only to members, at 6pm on the third Tuesday of every month.

Two notable on-line resources are available for San Diego birders: the San Diego County Bird Atlas by Phil Unitt (2004) - http://sdplantatlas.org/BirdAtlas/BirdPages.aspx ; and an update of notable records for San Diego County (2002–present), compiled by Paul Lehman - https://bvaudubon.org/birding-resources/ .