Date: 5/4/24 11:54 am
From: richard moss <rlmossnew...>
Subject: Re: [MBBIRDS] Swan at Spring Lakes
If you look at the text update from an old ebird posting from 2016 :

"Not countable. Apparently the property of Spring Lakes. Not Mute Swans or Tundra Swans. My initial impression was that they were Trumpeters, but then changed my identification. Subsequently investigated by Alex Rinkert, who identified them as Trumpeters and also contacted the property office, to determine if they were the property of the park. The office indicated that they had purchased the birds. Photographed; photos to be uploaded later. Wings clipped? Recorded for informational purposes”.

https://ebird.org/checklist/S33108458

Regards, Richard Moss