Date: 4/29/24 8:25 am
From: Sandra Keller <000007a762f332b7-dmarc-request...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] Armleder - Hamilton County - migrants - a good morning
Today we’re migrants! The ones heading to Canada for breeding. Plus
Good numbers of the breeders. Some of those are moving on to Canada also.
Great radar last night! But nothing to stop the birds in SW Ohio. I think we
Had migrants over the weekend in Scioto and adams and brown. A lot of
Habitat for them to spread out in! I’ll be quick - nap time. I had to get up
At 3:45……

Connector trail - Armleder - migrants - not breeding at Armleder - I think.
Tennessee - 1. Nashville - 3. Redstart - 1. Blackpoll - 1. Palm - 1. Yellow rumped - 5.
Rose breasted grosbeak - 2. I had 12 Baltimore orioles - too many for all breeders.
I think.

I picked up Black throated Green at the canoe launch. Which is still a muddy mess,
So didn’t cover it that well.

Breeders are back - Prothonotary, yellow, common yellowthroat, Parula.

It was so noisy here! That’s normal - I liked the quiet over the weekend
Where I was!

I probably won’t get out again today. We will see! Nap and chores…..

Tuesday morning will be interesting. Scattered rain tonight to put migrants
Down. Hmmmmm….

Butterfly notes - still lots of red admirals around! I had loads of Red banded
Hairstreaks over the weekend.

Good birding all.

Sandra Keller

Sent from my iPad mini