Date: 4/27/24 9:28 am
From: Jerry Davis <jwdavis...>
Subject: Re: periodical cicadas emerging
Thanks for the report. They emerge best during high humidity so they can emerge from the shell before their wings dry. 15 Wild Birds That Love Cicadas - Exploration Squared.
One of the birds that eat cicadas is the Cuckoos and the Yellow-billed Cuckoo does not arrive in my yard until mid May.

Jerry Wayne Davis
Hot Springs, AR