Date: 4/25/24 6:46 pm
From: monique slipher via Inland-nw-birders <inland-nw-birders...>
Subject: Re: [inland-NW-birders] owls near WSU arboretum 9:03 April 24
Hi Theresa,
Those were very likely the Great Horned Owls that nest in the vicinity of the Arboretum each year, I've heard 1 or more of them calling from the pines at that intersection several times in the last few months 🙂 Sounds like they may well have at least one youngster again this year, some years there have been two owlets.
Monique Slipher
Pullman