Date: 4/24/24 9:31 am
From: Theresa Allen via Inland-nw-birders <inland-nw-birders...>
Subject: [inland-NW-birders] owls near WSU arboretum 9:03 April 24
Hi there,
As I was driving to work, I observed 3 large owls lined up and roosting on a more-or-less horizontal branch on a large tree. I was driving and could not identify what kind of owl was perched.
The location is approximately on the SW corner of Grimes Way and Terre View Dr., across Terre View from the WSU arboretum parking area. A good view should be available from the walking path that runs along the stream there.
Anyone who is on or near the WSU campus and able to take a quick break probably has a good chance of seeing them.
Theresa Allen