Date: 4/20/24 1:51 pm
From: wybortsjr <wybortsjr...>
Subject: RE: [ia-bird] Eared grebe
Thanks for the tip! I just happened to be in Storm Lake! I counted at least 80. Spectacular bird.Also some Ruddy Ducks mixed in. Also across the road at Little Storm Lake a bunch of Yellow-headed Blackbirds, and a large flock of black-headed gulls, too far away for me to tell if they're Franklin's or Bonaparte's, and I don't have enough experience telling them apart to distinguish their call. Anyone know?Thanks!Wy has sent you this message from his mobile device.
-------- Original message --------From: Dana Siefer <danasiefer...> Date: 4/20/24 09:52 (GMT-06:00) To: <ia-bird...> Subject: [ia-bird] Eared grebe There are over 50 Eared Grebe north of Frank Starr Park on Storm Lake right along hwy 110 this morning. Dana SieferStorm Lake

--
Post by sending an email to <ia-bird...>
IOU Code of Birding Ethics - https://iowabirds.org/Pages.aspx?pg=6
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ia-bird/CAFaGzfccrOVnXrVA-MbdpS9%2BCZW9%<3DVowxu9q7wC1Yqb1idTgxg...>

--
Post by sending an email to <ia-bird...>
IOU Code of Birding Ethics - https://iowabirds.org/Pages.aspx?pg=6
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ia-bird/<66242ab9.050a0220.c2ce6.2946...>

Join us on Facebook!