Date: 4/16/24 7:44 am
From: Shannon Kitchen <shannon.kitchen...>
Subject: Pint Night Tomorrow Night- Supporting Northsong Wild Bird Rehab!
Hi Everyone,

Tomorrow night (4/17), Pack Rat Outdoor Center is hosting a Pint Night
event from 5:30-8:00pm, with proceeds benefiting Northsong Wild Bird
Rehabilitation. If anyone is interested in supporting NWA's new bird rehab,
we would really appreciate it! During the last volunteer shift I worked, we
had 12 nestlings being fed every 30m, and this is only the start of the
breeding season 😅 -- so the funds raised will definitely be put to good
use!

Tickets are $15 for 21+, or $5 for ages 5-20, which includes drinks, food
and a raffle ticket. Tickets can be purchased here:
https://packratoc.com/products/pint-night-2-april-17?variant=40835072720994

Also, if you are interested in becoming a volunteer, we are in need of new
recruits! This event would be a great way to discuss volunteering with Dr.
Warman, Madison (clinic manager), or some of the current volunteers.

Hope to see you there,
Shannon
Fayetteville, AR

[image: image.png]