Date: 5/5/24 11:21 am
From: JonathanRowley via groups.io <jonathan.james...>
Subject: [LACoBirds] Red-eyed Vireo, La Mirada
I am a little trepidatious about reporting this, because it is almost in a restricted area. I am looking at a Red-eyed Vireo at Biola University. It is in a public area, but the University is not accessible for chasing birds.

33.910159,-118.012059

To access this bird, you would need to park on the street immediately east of La Mirada boulevard at the Biola University entry. Then you would have to cross La Mirada boulevard at the protected crossing and walk down the bridle trail. It is currently singing in an ash tree to the south to where the bridle trail splits.

Please do not cross the fence. I will say as a word of caution, that I did hear the bird singing at sycamores inside of the University yesterday. I was unable to find it at that point, so I am pleased to confirm the bird now.

Jonathan Rowley
North Tustin

Listowners: mailto:<LACoBirds-owner...>
-=-=-