Date: 5/5/24 10:47 am
From: Casey Lowder via Inland-nw-birders <inland-nw-birders...>
Subject: [inland-NW-birders] Bird walks on the Palouse - May 2024
Hello INW birders,

There are four walks scheduled for May and they are open for registration now - https://waxwingimagery.com/bird-walks-on-the-palouse-spring-2024-registration/

These free walks are intended for anyone interested in birds and usually last 1-1.5 hours at a birders (slow) pace covering a mile or so. We have fewer walks this month since several of our guides have gone home for the summer. If you are interested in hosting/guiding future walks, please get in touch with me - <casey.lowder...>

Two of our walks this month are paired with other local events:
On 5/11, join Monique for birding around Koppel Farm and nearby trails then check out the Pullman Community Gardens Spring Fair at Koppel Farm starting at 10 AM.
On 5/18, join me for a walk around the Three Forks Riverside Trails where Paradise Creek joins the South Fork Palouse River in Pullman. We will start there then bird our way over to the 3 Forks River & Arts festival that begins at 10 AM.

Casey Lowder
Pullman, WA