Date: 5/1/24 6:52 pm
From: Juliet Berger <juliet.berger...>
Subject: [birders] Washtenaw May Bird Count is May 11
Dear Birders and Friends,
Washtenaw Co. will conduct its May Bird Count on eBird Global Big Day,
World Migratory Bird Day, May 11. That's coming up soon. We'll need many
more volunteers if we are going to count all the birds in our county!
Please sign up on our new sign up form, and say where you'd like to help
count.https://washtenawaudubon.org/event/washtenaw-may-count/ We use eBird
for all our bird sightings so all our data benefits bird science. We take
a snap shot of what migration looks like in our region, and since this is a
very long running count, we really are doing our part for community science.
All the best and good birding, and thanks for your help!!
Juliet Berger, President
Washtenaw Bird and Nature Alliance (our new name!)
And May Count Compiler

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CABVs24LpJUB7kWfr3%3Dj_2C2A3vGeoNe7zM%<2B0BsFmtRHS-frJjg...>

Join us on Facebook!