Date: 5/1/24 12:04 pm
From: Mel Senac via groups.io <melsenac...>
Subject: [SanDiegoRegionBirding] Franklin’s Gull- La Jolla
The continuing Franklin‘s Gull is on the beach at La Jolla Shores Park in front of lifeguard tower 32. Conveniently present in front of the parking lot. Unconcerned with people walking by. Thanks to Rob Faber who reported the bird on eBird. I happened to be in La Jolla so I drove over to the shores and it was one of the first birds I saw. Still here at 12:02 PM.
Mel Senac
San Diego

View/Reply Online (#15985): https://groups.io/g/SanDiegoRegionBirding/message/15985
The monthly meetings of San Diego Field Ornithologists (SDFO) are currently virtual, open only to members, at 6pm on the third Tuesday of every month.

Two notable on-line resources are available for San Diego birders: the San Diego County Bird Atlas by Phil Unitt (2004) - http://sdplantatlas.org/BirdAtlas/BirdPages.aspx ; and an update of notable records for San Diego County (2002–present), compiled by Paul Lehman - https://bvaudubon.org/birding-resources/ .