Date: 4/30/24 10:29 am
From: Bryan Reynolds <nature_photo_man...>
Subject: Re: Lexington Public Hunting Area
Dick,

Most of those would be lifers (or at least photo-lifers), and I'd sure like to tag along someday to learn more about them. As you know, I live very close to Lex and spend a lot of time there.

Take care,
Bryan

Bryan E. Reynolds
Photographer/Writer/Consultant/Speaker
My nature and wildlife photography portfolio<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.flickr.com/photos/bryanereynolds/albums/72157648698477036__;!!GNU8KkXDZlD12Q!55qYvZPMedBwMpYOIulRsIuh01ElfHSTn57vB1B99c0_DysIbSz3Dt8btRbs2XJBPY8xDYpkgG_mIx0h_09oRVmvCVl368E$ [flickr[.]com]>