Date: 4/29/24 6:14 pm
From: Thane Dinsdale via groups.io <tdinsdale.dog...>
Subject: Re: [NEBirds] eBird question re "explore"
Ebird updated a lot of their pages. Things are generally more centered
around month lists and totals now. The region and hotspot pages in
particular look quite a bit different. From what I understand the web
version is more impacted than the app version. You may have to click
around a lot more to find some stuff. Personally I'm not a fan.

This announcement has an overview of some of the changes:
https://ebird.org/news/updates-to-region-pages-ebirding-this-month-community-targets-and-trip-reports

Thanks,
Thane Dinsdale
Omaha, NE