Date: 4/29/24 5:36 pm
From: Ross Silcock via groups.io <silcock...>
Subject: Re: [NEBirds] eBird question re "explore"
Hi Tim,

I’ve noticed this too with the reformatted eBird pages. Depending on your purpose for wanting more checklists, one possibility is to go to Explore, Species Maps, and type in a very common species such as Northern Cardinal, and filter the map (for example) for April, Current Year. There will be a multitude of red markers, possibly including all checklists, since it’s unusual to miss a cardinal in eastern Nebraska. You could click on a hotspot, for example Pioneers Park-Densmore Access, and see numerous checklists.

Otherwise, it will depend on what you are looking for as to how you might go about finding the checklists you need.

Happy to discuss this off line if you prefer.

Ross

Ross Silcock
<silcock...><mailto:<silcock...>

Seasonal Reports Compiler