Date: 4/29/24 3:25 pm
From: <charlesbombaci...> <00000b06d29e686d-dmarc-request...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] Hoover Nature Preserve, Delaware County

Today I made a run about the Hoover Nature Preserve toascertain the status of the Prothonotary Warblers. I was not disappointed as Ilocated males at each area I checked. The highlight was a gorgeous male Ilocated in Area N. I have been working with the Prothonotary Warblers at theHoover Nature Preserve since 1987 and this individual was without a doubt thebrightest and most gorgeous individual I have ever seen. The individual wasbanded, likely one from Professor Chris Tonra’s project at the preserve.

Charlie Bombaci

Hoover NaturePreserve