Date: 4/29/24 12:47 pm
From: Barbara Horton <byrder101...>
Subject: [NHBirds] New arrivals in Derry
Hi all,

First Baltimore oriole this morning. After reading KC's post I went on the
hunt for my oriole feeders and cups. Alas, I could not find them. My
husband found the little hangers for them. Late afternoon yesterday he
found one cup tho it was blue in color. Hung it on the cup holder that has
an orange heart dangling on the top. Finally this am I had a male on it.
Earlier while taking pictures of a pair of wood ducks up here around 7am, I
had my first catbird. Late morning a kingfisher was diving into the pond.
2nd dive must have been productive. He or she left. Been years since seeing
one here.
Last time I saw the male towhee here was April 16th.

Barb Horton