Date: 4/29/24 11:49 am
From: A. Liebner <000000d98121eaef-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Ruby Throat, Baltimore Oriole, Catbird & White-crown SP
A FOY Ruby-throated Hummingbird male visited the sugar water then shortly after a Baltimore Oriole male took a drink from the same feeder.

As I searched for the Oriole, a White-crowned Sparrow flew into the dogwood for some tree icing, then it flew to the ground to feed alongside the remaining White-throated Sparrows. I assume it is the same one that appeared yesterday. As I tried to get a photograph a FOY Grey Catbird flew into the birdbath.
It's a good day for birding.  Hope to see a Rose-breasted Grosbeak male after seeing the FOY female yesterday.
Happy Spring Birding,

Ann M. Liebner
Wayne Twp. Schuylkill County

Join us on Facebook!