Date: 4/29/24 8:56 am
From: Lynn Foster <lfoster5211...>
Subject: Colorful Passers-Through
Last week, an FOS Baltimore Oriole (male) stayed at my feeders for a day. I
had none last year, so was happy to see one this year. I feed them sliced
grapes and sugar water in an orange oriole feeder.

Also last week, an FOS Rose-Breasted Grosbeak (male) stayed for three days.
At least I'm assuming he was the same bird.

Today I spotted an immature male RBGR. I've never seen one of those before!
With a white eyebrow and the palest pink on his breast. Isn't this very
unusual, to see an immature male in April?

or click the following link: