Date: 4/29/24 7:37 am
From: Michael Zarky via groups.io <mzarky...>
Subject: [venturacobirding] Field trips?
Hi Sammy,

How was your field trip to Bear Divide?
And aside from your cool lucky sighting of the
kite, how was the action in the Santa Rosa
valley? It's close enough I might meet a friend
there if I could ever get out from under the weed situation here?

Did you know about the plan to shoot Barred Owls
in NW forests to save Spotteds?

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/04/29/science/california-barred-spotted-owls.html