Date: 4/29/24 7:32 am
From: Cliff Weisse via groups.io <cliffandlisa...>
Subject: Re: [IBLE] Not one, but two
FWIW, Migration timing for Swainson's Hawks is very consistent and they
show up in eastern Idaho/upper Snake River Plain during the second week
of April. Earlier than that is unusual but there are typically a few
records in the first week of April. eBird data bears that out. This year
there was an obvious uptick in reports starting on the 12th. I've always
been fascinated by this...

Cliff

--
Cliff and Lisa Weisse