Date: 4/28/24 10:38 am
From: via Tweeters <tweeters...>
Subject: [Tweeters] Would like to do this again ...
Hi all,

As previously reported we have just returned from a birding tour in
Belize. It was a fabulous trip and we'd like to "rinse and repeat" at
other similar locations. So we're looking for recommendations for
similar experiences. The things I see as important are the places
you stay and the guide(s) you get.

We were staying at Crystal Paradise (aka "Birding in Belize") and
had Abimael Morales as our guide. The rooms, food, and environment
at Crystal Paradise were all excellent - they even put out bird
feeders with fruit on the deck just off of the covered dining area.

===> If you have been to/stayed at Crystal Paradise and have had
other similar birding tours we'd like to hear about it!
ANYwhere in the world.

- Jim and Loretta

P.S. If you want to see the bird pictures click on this link and
use the small arrow on the right to see the pictures.

https://eamon.smugmug.com/Family-pics-from-jim/Birds-and-Stuff-from-Jim/n-4Cw3NF/Birds-Web/i-n2vZmM3/A