Date: 4/28/24 6:45 am
From: Alan McIntyre <mcintyreal...>
Subject: [NHBirds] FOY at Blackwater Ski Area Andover
This morning my birding partner Garrett and I had the pleasure of seeing
and hearing the following FOY:
Yellow rumped Warbler
Blue Headed Vireo
Tree swallows
Blue-gray gnatcatcher
Hermit Thrush

And many more lovely regulars…

My complete eBird list is here
https://ebird.org/checklist/S170699702

*Alan D. McIntyre P'23*
Science Dept. Chair & Environmental Program Coordinator

WebEx + cell: 603.735.6810

*PGP: he/him/his*

*“Those who have the privilege to know have the duty to act, and in that
action are the seeds of new knowledge.”*
Albert Einstein

*“We are **sacrificing our money, sacrificing what is big and permanent, to
prolong what is small, temporary and harmful. We're sacrificing animals,
peace and children to retain wastefulness- while enriching those who
disdain us." Carl Safina*

*“It seems to me that the natural world is the greatest source of
excitement; the greatest source of visual beauty; the greatest source of
intellectual interest. It is the greatest source of so much in life that
makes life worth living.”*
David Attenborough