Date: 4/27/24 5:50 pm
From: Jane Frazier <janefraz2828...>
Subject: RBAS Prairie Garden Trust
River Bluffs had a trip today to Prairie Garden Trust, Callaway County. Betty Richey, Shirley Seabaugh, and I went, and birds at their houses this morning in Jeff City and at PGT included: Orchard Oriole, 6 Blue winged Warblers with excellent looks at one, White eyed Vireo, 7 Common Yellowthroat with one seen well, Quail, Hummingbird, Tennessee Warbler, Nashville Warbler, Indigo Bunting, Summer Tanager great looks, Scarlet Tanager, White Crowned Sparrow walking through the grass and a soaring mature Eagle. All of the Blue winged warblers were at PGT and all of the yellowthroats. The flowers on the property such as Indian Paintbrush were outstanding. The Scarlet was at Betty's house. Many more birds were at PGT. May more birds come!

Jane Frazier
Jeff City

MBS Spring Meeting: May 3 – 5, 2024 at Stoney Creek Inn, St. Joseph, MO.
Details and registration: https://mobirds.org/MBS/NextMeeting.aspx

Join us on Facebook!