Date: 4/27/24 3:09 pm
From: monique slipher via Inland-nw-birders <inland-nw-birders...>
Subject: [inland-NW-birders] Spring sightings so far
Recently in the Pullman area, I've seen:
Last weekend a few Chipping Sparrows turned up in Conservation Park, and this week had a female Calliope Hummingbird plus lots of Yellow-Rumped Warblers (Audubon's, plus I saw 1 Myrtle) and White-Crowned Sparrows (everywhere!). Female Red-Winged Blackbirds have shown up to join the males, Mallard ducklings are appearing, and spotted a House Wren inspecting a nest box yesterday :)
Also at least 2 pairs of Swainson's Hawks, one each at north & south ends of town.

Monique Slipher
Pullman