Date: 4/27/24 9:45 am
From: Steve Smith <kwedun...>
Subject: Re: [NHBirds] Ruby-throated Hummingbird-Wilton
I have my hummingbird feeders out in Hancock but no sightings yet -

The link below is for hummingbirds that have been seen this spring - there are sightings including as far north as Berlin, NH, Maine and Nova Scotia. My first hummingbird showed up May 1st last year but a lot of the sighting reports say they are early - click on a hummingbird icon on the map and the details of when and where it was seen will be shown.

Hummingbird Central: Spring Migration 2024 - https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1c-rVAt_hTGr2NBmdgf_k6b7GNRxjWPE&usp=sharing

Steve