Date: 4/25/24 7:28 pm
From: Bruni <bruni...>
Subject: FOY Brown thrasher
I've been waiting for their arrival but did not expect to see three of them at the same time this afternoon.  Unfortunately one of them had a deformed bill, the top part curling upward.  Apparently it does not affect its eating since it looks healthy.

Bluejays are here in higher numbers, something that happens every year at this time.  I used to call them blue grackles because of the way they gobble down the food.  I think of them much more kindly since having read Julie Zickefoose's excellent book called Saving Jemima.

Bruni Haydl
Charles Town

⁣Get BlueMail for Android ​

Join us on Facebook!