Date: 4/25/24 10:27 am
From: Tami Vogel <tvogel...>
Subject: [mou-net] FOR Tennessee - Afton
I did a double take yesterday when I got home from work. It wasn't the pine warbler at my suet feeder but a FOY Tennessee warbler.

This may be the first time there has been a Tennessee on suet (need to check my phenology). Not a new yard bird but fascinating to see it join the yellow-rumpeds and pine eating suet.

Should be a great bird weekend - maybe even hummingbirds! I wish you all a fun weekend.

* Tami in Afton

Tami Vogel
Executive Director
Wildlife Rehabilitation Center of Minnesota
www.wrcmn.org<http://www.wrcmn.org>
FB/IG/Twitter @WRCMN

Thank you for donating to provide medical care for more than 17,000 patients this year.<https://wrcmn.org/donate>

----
General information and guidelines for posting: https://moumn.org/listservice.html

During the pandemic, the MOU encourages you to stay safe, practice social distancing, and continue to bird responsibly.

Join us on Facebook!