Date: 4/25/24 9:40 am
From: Brad Sillasen via groups.io <bradstewartsillasen...>
Subject: Re: [sbcobirding] New Calliope UCSB + Hummingbird Musings
A male Calliope was foraging in my west Ventura yard March 30-31 2024.
There was also a possible female March 30- Apr 1. Seems like it might
indeed be a good year for these on the coastal plain. including L.A (?),
Orange, and San Diego counties.

View/Reply Online (#37245): https://sbcobirding.groups.io/g/main/message/37245
Updated status and distribution of Santa Barbara County birds: http://www.sbcobirding.com/lehmanbosbc.html
For guides to birding eBird Hotspots in SB, see https://birdinghotspots.org/us/california/santa-barbara-county