Date: 4/25/24 8:43 am
From: Michael Fialkovich <0000012b4af48ab0-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Re: eBird questions
Hi Amy,

I contacted the observer regarding the Barn Owl.  He noted in his checklist he had photos.

I did not receive a reply and no photos have been added to the ebird checklist. I haven't checked recently but if there were, I would think it would have appeared in my review que.

A Barn Owl in a forested river valley is unlikely.  I think it was more likely a Barred Owl.

eBird seems to be working for me.

Mike Fialkovich
Pittsburgh Area, Allegheny County

On Thursday, April 25, 2024 at 11:19:53 AM EDT, Amy Taracido <amytaracido...> wrote:

Hi, I might have missed the talk, but is eBird malfunctioning for everyone? The site won't load?

Also, did anyone happen to check/validate the report of a Barn Owl in Ohiopyle on 3/14?

thanks,
Amy Taracido
Washington Co., PA
western PA RBA compiler