Date: 4/25/24 7:42 am
From: bnlbork via groups.io <bnlbork...>
Subject: [sd-birds] birds & blooms
Hello Everyone,
I went out to Good Earth St. Pk. yesterday to deliver some bird seed and decided to walk around and see if anything was happening. I found some violets blooming and also, as a surprise, a nice patch of Dutchman's Breeches. I've attached some photos. As for birds, I saw an E. Bluebird, Forster's Terns, Field Sparrow, and a FOY Yellow-Rumped Warbler, among others. A pair of White-Throated Sparrows arrived at my feeders this morning. I was also graced with a Bald Eagle flying over the house yesterday afternoon.
Also, last Sunday, Mick and I found about 15-20 Pasqueflowers blooming at Makoce Washte.
Bob Bork