Date: 4/24/24 1:52 pm
From: Gray Church <000002d440db83d2-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Re: Mitchell Pruitt PhD Defense
Best wishes and congratulations on your pending upgrade to “Dr. Pruitt”!!!Gray Church, Ed.D.   (She/her)

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Wednesday, April 24, 2024, 2:46 PM, Mitchell Pruitt <mitchellpruitt24...> wrote:

Hi all,
Years of Northern Saw-whet Owl research is coming to a close this week. I’ll be having my PhD defense tomorrow morning at 9:00 am! For those who are interested, my defense will be available via Zoom (link and password below).
It has been a great journey and I cherish the support provided by the Arkansas birding community over the years!
I’m not going anywhere—and neither is the Arkansas Saw-whet Owl Project—but I am excited to close this chapter of getting a PhD.
Hope to see you there!Mitchell Pruitt

Mitchell Pruitt is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Mitchell Pruitt Dissertation DefenseTime: Apr 25, 2024 09:00 AM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meetinghttps://uark.zoom.us/j/81238316501?pwd=K1ArTVc0RS9BVVg4dHd0elRxejI4QT09

Meeting ID: 812 3831 6501Passcode: 6QxM*Tuj

To unsubscribe from the ARBIRD-L list, click the following link:

or click the following link: