Date: 4/24/24 12:55 pm
From: Dave Patton via groups.io <davepatton122...>
Subject: Re: [labird] Peveto water feature camera
Roselie,
Viewing this and others I will post should be free viewing to the public.
You would pay if you want to create an account and upload your videos. This
video is made up of fifty-five, 5 second clips. The camera recorded 710
clips activated by motion over this time period. Lots of Grackles and
Catbirds. I edited them together into one video and it does jump from one
to the next. If I get better with video editing, I will work on
transitions. I think you have a slide bar to pause and advance forward and
back, but I am not sure exactly what the public view is. I suspect the
video quality and playback will vary with internet connection and playback
device. It can be expanded to full screen which looks pretty good on my
monitor.
Dave Patton