Date: 4/23/24 10:01 am
From: Donna Haynes <00000003bd9d64d2-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Help with bird to rehabber transport request.
Hi all, one of our students found a newly hatched chick (most likely a robin) in a wide open area of our playground at Lawson Elementary today. It is currently in the Science teacher's incubator 2ith the chicken eggs she is hatching. I cannot transport it until much later this afternoon. If anyone could possibly transport it from Lawson Elementary on Lawson Rd, to Alexander, sooner than that we would be very grateful! Donna HaynesWest Pulaski County

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

or click the following link: