Date: 4/23/24 6:11 am
From: Jeff Hansen via groups.io <jeff.hansen.sd...>
Subject: [sd-birds] Sanborn Eurasian tree sparrow
I was out doing some chores and I thought I heard a Harris Sparrow so I was
watching my feeding area on the ground to see what was coming and I had a
Eurasian tree sparrow. Just one. It had the dark patches and I think I got
one picture but I don't have time to get it off the camera cuz I have to
leave shortly. There was an object right in front of them so I didn't get
the best picture and then he flew off. But I wonder if he came here because
I've been eliminating House sparrows. I think I've trapped about 80 of them
and there's only a couple that I see still around.