Date: 4/20/24 11:38 am
From: 'Dan Stringer' via Colorado Birds <cobirds...>
Subject: [cobirds] Re: Colorado Combined Yard List now on Google Sheets
An outstanding effort, Thomas, and also Bryan. What a fun and interesting
collaboration, and I think it sparked renewed interest in sharing
information on COBirds.

Dan Stringer
Larkspur, CO

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/<c64b236a-d432-4bff-8586-ae390824a14dn...>