Date: 4/20/24 9:48 am
From: WANG PEGGY <00000454f4164bea-dmarc-request...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] Denison & Land Lab sat morning
Windy but very nice, cool day to be out. Saw my FOY Barn Swallows at the Land Lab flying amongst a few Tree Swallows. I saw one tree swallow fly into one of the wood duck nest boxes with some nesting material. Also saw one E Meadowlark perched & singing.

Denison
Warblers
Yellow-throated
La WT
Yellow-rumped
Com YT
N Parula

White-eyed Vireo
BG gnatcatcher
Tree Swallow
E Bluebird
Sparrows: White-throated, Song, Field, Chipping plus towhees
Mallard pair
Black Vulture—3

Land Lab
Com YT