Date: 4/18/24 9:59 am
From: Peggy Wang <00000454f4164bea-dmarc-request...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] Denison Thurs AM--FOY Com Yellowthroat
I heard at least one, prob 2, FOY Common Yellowthroats singing this morning at the Reserve. Finally got great looks at a perched & singing N Parula as well. Other warblers heard: La WT, Yellow-throated. Looked/listened for Pine Warbler but no luck.

At least one White-eyed Vireo singing.
O/w, pretty much the same birds. A few White-throated Sparrows still around & singing but mostly Field, Song & Chipping. House Wrens easy to find. The one in my backyard is singing up a storm, outdoing the Carolina.
Peggy WangGranville