Date: 4/18/24 7:57 am
From: 'Paul Peterson' via Boston Birds <bostonbirds...>
Subject: [BostonBirds] 4/17 Blue-winged Teal at Franklin Park
Imagine my total surprise last evening when I found a Blue-winged Teal at the extreme end of Scarboro Pond, the golf course end. This was at 6:00 p.m. WOW!

Blue-winged Teal 1
Red-tailed Hawk 2
Killdeer 2+
Wild Turkey 1+
Yellow-bellied Sapsucker 1
Hairy Woodpecker 2
 Northern Flickers 8  (including two mating at the pond)
Common Raven 1          on top of Shattuck Hospital
Fish Crow 2                   flyby at dusk; calling
Hermit Thrush 1
Savannah Sparrow 8     so beautiful

Paul Peterson
<petersonpaul63...>