Date: 4/16/24 1:22 pm
From: Paula Hansley <plhansley...>
Subject: [cobirds] Lark Buntings, Jefferson County
CObirders,

I’m driving north on Indiana Street just north of
72 nd Avenue and west of Standley Lake.

Three male Lark Buntings just flew right in front of my car! No way to
take a picture, lots of traffic, but no doubt as to identification.

Very windy.

Paula
Boulder County

Paula Hansley
Petrographic Consultants International, Inc.
Ph: 720-890-2628

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/<CAHmCQtZotr927etkqD9M56kyzKhhbFOk1jzXJx9ybrOjObwqpw...>

Join us on Facebook!