Date: 4/16/24 1:19 pm
From: Evelyn Weinstein <myisland3...>
Subject: Re: [cayugabirds-l] Taughannock Falls light show?
I LOVE feeling good about public agencies for once in a while! They really
heard out letters. Now we need to step up the education part, absolutely.
Thanks for all the energy from everyone!

Evie Weinstein

--

*Evelyn Weinstein, LMSW*

*376 Brooktondale Rd*

*Brooktondale, NY 14817*

*USA*
*607.592.3333*

--

(copy & paste any URL below, then modify any text "_DOT_" to a period ".")

NortheastBirding_DOT_com/CayugabirdsWELCOME_DOT_htm
NortheastBirding_DOT_com/CayugabirdsRULES_DOT_htm
NortheastBirding_DOT_com/CayugabirdsSubscribeConfigurationLeave_DOT_htm

ARCHIVES:
1) mail-archive_DOT_com/cayugabirds-l@cornell_DOT_edu/maillist_DOT_html
2) surfbirds_DOT_com/birdingmail/Group/Cayugabirds
3) aba_DOT_org/birding-news/

ebird_DOT_org/content/ebird/