Date: 4/16/24 1:13 pm
From: <charlesbombaci...> <00000b06d29e686d-dmarc-request...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] Old Sunbury Road, Delaware County
We visited Old Sunbury Road today to look for the first Prothonotary Warblers arrival. No luck, although they have been recorded as close as SW Kentucky two days ago. They should be back on territory within the current week if the weather cooperates.

The trip was not a waste as we located the FOS Northern Parula and Yellow-throated Warblers. Both species were super cooperative and gave us great views. Yellow-rumper Warblers were also present in moderate numbers. Several other species of interest included FOS House Wren, Eastern Towhee and Brown Thrasher. In all we tallied 36 species on our walk along the trail.
Charlie BombaciHoover Nature Preserve