Date: 4/16/24 1:08 pm
From: Chip Dawes <chipdawes...>
Subject: [cobirds] Leucistic House Finch - backyard in Castle Rock
I noticed this leucistic house finch in my back yard in Castle Rock this
spring. While mostly white, it is not Albino since it has color in the eye
and bill. Does anyone have insight into how common this condition is in
birds?

Best Regards,
Chip Dawes

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/CAM8jgNgBZmKLOh2tF4J9gqw-qz1LEGddm%<3DPCuO6JtAtCgX96RQ...>