Date: 4/16/24 11:44 am
From: England via groups.io <wdchkgsqrl...>
Subject: [SJBirds] SJ Audubon Birding This Weekend: Woodbridge Wilderness, Mokelumne Fish Hatchery
APRIL 20 @ 8:00 AM - 10:30 AM
WOODBRIDGE WILDERNESS SURVEY
Join leaders Pat Paternostro for our monthly census of this small riparian area on the banks of the Mokelumnes River. Meet the leader at the north end of Meadowlark Lane in Woodbridge.
Where: Woodbridge Wilderness Area, 301 E. River Meadows Dr., Woodbridge
April 21 @ 8:00 am - 10:30 am
MONTHLY CENSUS @ FISH HATCHERY
Join leaders Joanne Katanic and Liz West for our monthly census of this lovely riparian area on the Mokelumne River below Camanche Dam.
Where: Meet the leaders in the fish hatchery parking lot below the dam at 8:00 AM.
--
Alan England, Stockton