Date: 4/16/24 11:13 am
From: Jan Johnson via groups.io <janbirder...>
Subject: [NEBirds] Lincoln
Hi Everyone!
Just a reminder that the spring NOU meeting in Lincoln celebrating our 125th year is fast approaching, many field trips in the area are planned along with interesting evening speakers in the evenings. Last date to register for meals is April 27th, eleven days from today. Don’t delay any longer and get registered. You can register on the NOU webpage: noubirds.org. Or using the registration page included below. Make all checks whether using the registration form or online to NOU and send to me by April 27th to receive meals since I have to turn in a count to the caterer. Thanks and see you May 3-5.

Jan Johnson
Treasurer