Date: 4/16/24 10:29 am
From: Soheil Zendeh <sohzendeh...>
Subject: [Arlington Birds] Fwd: eBird Report - Bear Creek Sanctuary (restricted access), Apr 14, 2024
Folks,

Our friend Matt Clark is at it again. Check out his latest Bear Creek
video. Hang in there for the kestrel show:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlSJDrh-JjM

Bear Creek walks continue through April -- every Sunday at 9. The May
schedule has not been decided yet, but once the breeding birds (Savannah
Sparrows, Bobolinks, etc) are on territory in mid-May, we will discontinue
the walk and not resume until late summer.

Below is the ebird checklist, courtesy of Brendan Burke, from the walk last
Sunday, 4/14:

Bear Creek Sanctuary (restricted access), Essex, Massachusetts, US
Apr 14, 2024 9:19 AM - 12:19 PM
Protocol: Traveling
2.75 mile(s)
50 bird species