Date: 4/16/24 8:17 am
From: Cassandra DeQuevedo <cassdq...>
Subject: Re: [Arlington Birds] Raptors: A Fistful of Daggers on WGBH This Week and Next
Thank you, Eric! I don't have cable, but I found that you can download the
WGBH Passport app on any smartphone, tablet or smart tv to be able to watch
the first episode that's aired "Meet the Raptors" at any time. You can also
watch a preview of the second episode, "Meet the Family '' and third,
"Extreme Lives" on the app. I imagine you'll be able to watch all at any
time once they've aired as well.

Happy Watching!

Cassandra DeQuevedo
Woburn, MA

"Hope is the thing with feathers." -Emily Dickenson